|Five tips for choosing a cordless power mop (2023 update guide)
A cordless power mop is just like a hand-held one, but a water system and mopping motor replace your effort. It does the work for you.
A cordless power mop should comprise:
– A light and easy-to-use handle with simple, well-identified waterproof controls
– Rotating mop disk or roller (or two) or static pad on the bottom of the handle
– A system to both mop and wick water and detritus off the cleaned surface
– Clean water reservoir to wet the roller
– Dirty water reservoir to collect used mop water
– A rechargeable battery – needs to be near a power point
– Stand and cleaning tray and access to a sink for disposing of dirty water and cleaning rollers
– Optionally steam, but that is dangerous to many hard floor surfaces
|Guests and Topics on the Show We are about to end the financial year, and EOFY will not be complete without amazing EOFY Deals. We invited Mitchell Whitaker Director from Harvey Norman Newcastle who shared ongoing great finds at Harvey Norman.