Spoke with Karl about the different ways of making a photobook. One such way is an app developed here in NSW that is making a lot of noise is www.winkiwoo.com which you download onto your Facebook page and allows you to gather your photos together on the site and turn them into a photobooks. We also talked about places you can go to to get photobooks, which include Harvey Norman and Officeworks.
I also talked about a printer (details below), which is suitable for printing photos. However, as I mentioned on air, try and negotiate a good deal for the ink cartridges, because in the long run that is where your costs will increase over time.
HP Photosmart 7510 e-All-in-One
- 4.33-inch diagonal colour touchscreen with gesturing, wireless printing and sharing, access to online photo libraries and apps.
- Access photos online, or use memory card slots to print and share easily—without turning on your PC.
- Print lab-quality photos with 5 individual inks, and save with high-capacity cartridges
- Print sharp photos and make copies, scans and more, using the large colour touchscreen with gesturing – without having to turn on your PC.
- Easily print photos while on the go.
- You can print from virtually anywhere by simply sending an email to the printer’s customisable email address.
- Get free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners and reduce packaging waste with this product
- RRP: $249 including GST
- Available from: Officeworks, Harvey Norman, JB Hi-Fi