Talked to Karl on the Today Show about the various types of tablets that are now on the market. We all know about the iPad 2, plus there has been plenty of press about the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, which has yet to be released. Here’s the best of the rest…
ASUS EP 121
- Ideal for SMB Enterprise businesses with office environment
- Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium
- One of the best-selling Windows slates
- Free Bluetooth keyboard
- Multiple data input options (Digital Pen, Bluetooth keyboard, fingers).
- 12.1-inch screen with a wide viewing angle and built-in high quality speakers for entertainment.
- Multiple I/O ports for your expansion needs (mini HDMI, USB, card reader)
- RRP$ 1,499
- 1 GHz dual-core processor and an operating system which supports true symmetric multiprocessing.
- Designed for Office people and Blackberry owners
- Small and easy to handle
- Fluid touch screen experience for apps and content services.
- HD Video Cameras
- Owners of BlackBerry smartphones also have the ability to connect their BlackBerry PlayBook and smartphone via the BlackBerry Bridge app
- From $579
Toshiba Tablet (AT100)
- Good for families with kids
- Removable battery
- Rugged machine can handle knocks
- Full size ports
- Interchangeable back covers available in Silver, Blue, Green, Rasberry and Lavender. High Definition, 10.1” multi-touch widescreen
- 16GB OnBoard storage
- Designed for people on the move
- Interesting form factor
- Operates Android Honeycomb 3.2.1 system
- 9.4 inch LED-lit TruBlack screen
- Control your living using the built-in universal IR remote
- Using DLNA technology ‘throw’ personal content such as videos, music or images to compatible TV’s or wireless speakers
- From $579