Spoke with Karl on the Today Show this morning about the different bundles you can get with your phone, internet and mobile. There are quite a few out there, so I put together a few that I think are pretty good. However, while saying that, you are best to shop around for the best deals you can get, as each person’s needs are unique. Anyway, here are a couple I really like:
· Super fast ADSL2+ speeds
· $59.99 a month
· Large monthly usage quota with bonus off-peak usage quota (150GB peak $350GB off peak)
· FreeTPG IPTV Trial channels allowing you to watch quality TV channels on your PC
· Free 20 email addresses and 30MB web space.
· Any data NOT used in the month is forfeited
· Great quality Audio phone.
· Choose to port your existing number or have TPG supply a new number
· Reasonable Local, National and International
· Get enhanced features for phone such as Call Barring, Number Display, Call Line Identification, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding at no extra charge.
· $99 ‘yes’ Fusion
· 50GB broadband
· Unlimited standard calls to Australian fixed lines
· Unlimited Standard Calls to Australian GSM Mobiles
· WiFi Modem included
· 24 month contract
· Limited for peak and off peak to 64kbps once peak data exceeded
· Home Ultimate Bundle 200GB – $159
· 200GB High Speed broadband
· Unlimited local, STD and calls to any Australian mobile from your home phone along with discounted international rates.
· $10 monthly credit towards International Direct Dial calls also provided
· T-Box or T-Hub
· Free home Network Gateway Wi-Fi modem
About Charlie Brown
Charlie Brown is one of Australia's foremost commentators on consumer lifestyle technology. He publishes, produces and hosts CyberShack, is Channel 9's technology expert, and hosts Life & Technology and 2GB and NewsTalk 4BC.
Charlie is able to communicate, educate and inspire a huge audience, without confusing technological jargon.
Life & Technology is on the air Sunday mornings at 10am on 2GB and NewsTalk 4BC.