1. CBN Media does not monitor, verify or endorse information submitted for posting on this web site and does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability, completeness or usefulness of, or otherwise adopt or endorse, any information or services provided. No responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of CBN Media for any error, omission or misleading statement on this web site or any web site to which its pages connect or for any injury, loss or damage which occurs as a result of an opinion expressed or information provided. Neither can CBN Media guarantee that any information or services are still current and/or applicable and it is the sole responsibility of the user to ensure that any information he or she accesses from this web site is accurate, complete and useful.
2. Any information submitted for posting (comments) on this web site expresses the views of its author and shall not be deemed to express the views of CBN Media. CBN Media can remove objectionable messages and will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable timeframe, if it determines that removal is necessary. As this is a manual process, however, it may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
3. To the extent permitted by applicable law, CBN Media disclaims all warranties and representations (whether express or implied) as to the accuracy of any information contained on this web site and does not guarantee that this web site will be fault free.
4. Due to the nature of electronic transmission of data over the Internet, and the number of users by whom data is posted onto this web site, any liability that CBN Media may have for any losses or claims arising from an inability to access this web site, or from any use of this web site or reliance on data transmitted using it, is excluded to the fullest extent permissible by law. In no event shall CBN Media be liable for any loss of profit, data, revenues, goodwill, opportunity, business, anticipated savings or other indirect or consequential loss of any kind in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise arising out of use of this web site, save where such liability cannot be excluded by law.
5. Whilst CBN Media makes every reasonable effort to check and test material at all stages of production, it recommends that users run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from this web site. CBN Media makes no warranty that the contents of this web site are free from infection by viruses or anything else which has contaminating or destructive properties and it cannot accept responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to a user's data or computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from this web site.
7. The information provided by CBN Media on this web site is not in any way an invitation or recommendation to buy any products or services featured and users should seek appropriate independent advice.
8. No mention of any organisation, company or individual, whether on this web site or on other web sites to which its pages are linked, implies any approval or warranty as to their standing or capability on the part of CBN Media. In addition, CBN Media accepts no liability for any goods or services provided by third party suppliers.
About Charlie Brown
Charlie Brown is one of Australia's foremost commentators on consumer lifestyle technology. He publishes, produces and hosts CyberShack, is Channel 9's technology expert, and hosts Life & Technology and 2GB and NewsTalk 4BC.
Charlie is able to communicate, educate and inspire a huge audience, without confusing technological jargon.
Life & Technology is on the air Sunday mornings at 10am on 2GB and NewsTalk 4BC.