Cameras With Wifi On The Today Show
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-TZ40
- Advanced GPS System with world map information – receive real-time information to show where photos are being taken
- Claimed to be smallest in class
Wifi connectivity (suite is called SMART CAMERA 2.0) allow users to share their photographs between mobile devices and computers
- The Smart Camera App connects a compatible smartphone to the camera via a Wi-Fi connection to edit, share and back-up image
- Choose from 14 different settings, such as Creative Shot, Landscape, Light Trace or Action Freeze.
Sony CyberShot HX50
- Integrated Wi-Fi lets you share snaps quickly and easily with friends and family
- Optical SteadyShot camera-shake compensation ensures that image quality is not compromised even when shooting on the move
- There are also three picture effects in Intelligent Sweep Panorama mode.
- Built for social media savvy shooters
- Integrated Wi-Fi and one-touch connectivity to smartphones and tablet.
Olympus Stylus XZ-10
- Wireless memory card which integrates with the camera
- allows for up to 5 wireless devices to connect to the camera to download the photos straight onto the person\'s phone/tablet.
Nikon Coolpix S800c
- Comes preinstalled with social networking apps due to it having Android OS on board
- Apply Quick EffectsIn camera editing for simple image adjustment and enhancement
- Capable of running many of the apps in the Google Play store including the ability to use Facebook, Twitter, Kindle and Google Maps apps
- Powered by a Quad Core CPU running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
About Charlie Brown
Charlie Brown is one of Australia's foremost commentators on consumer lifestyle technology. He publishes, produces and hosts CyberShack, is Channel 9's technology expert, and hosts Life & Technology and 2GB and NewsTalk 4BC.
Charlie is able to communicate, educate and inspire a huge audience, without confusing technological jargon.
Life & Technology is on the air Sunday mornings at 10am on 2GB and NewsTalk 4BC.