Spoke with the guys on the Today Show about some Apple apps and appcessories. Had plenty of queries, so heres’ the run down!
- Adds physical buttons to your iPhone or iPod Touch for gamine
- Eight action buttons and two-axis direction pad
- Rotating cradle that allows for both portrait and landscape views
- 100 compatible games and apps available
- Connects wirelessly
Smiggle Retro Head Seat
- Extra strap for head so they slip less when kids using them
- Comfortable ear pieces for little ears
- Reasonably sturdy for kids
- Designed to make a fashion statement as well as reasonable sound
- Available in several retro colours
- Not too expensive either $29.95
Where’s My Perry
- Physics-based puzzler
- Play Perry the Platypus who solves puzzles
- Great for kids from about Year 4 up
- Need to use water in all its different forms (ice, steam and liquid) to solve the puzzle.
- More than 80 puzzles across four chapters
- Fight the evil Dr. Doofenshmirtz who has scattered all kinds of lasers across the sewers.
- Collect all 3 gnomes in each level to become a master spy
- Find top-secret collectibles to unlock bonus levels
- Designed to help parents get young kids to do activities they don’t like
- Grown-ups can activate calls or schedule calls for a variety of situations, such as going to the doctor, bath time and learning to potty.
- Receive video calls, audio calls, and voicemail from Sesame Street’s Elmo
- Receive voicemail from Elmo regularly and listen to the messages any time.
- See live video of yourself in the corner of the screen while you’re chatting with Elmo.
- Initial app includes 9 calls for your child to enjoy right away
- Extra call packs available
Kid Art For iPad
- Designed for young kids who like drawing
- Great way to pass the time if you are travelling distances
- Kids can draw, stamp, and save their masterpieces to share with you later.
- Large free drawing space with 10 colours.
- Fun stamps of animals and objects to drop into your drawing.
- Over 20 backgrounds to draw on.
- Three themes to choose from: Original, Under the Sea, and At School